In just over a month RW3 will be taking a byte of the Big Apple! We are proud to be sponsoring CGT’s 13th annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit in New York City. The highly digital world we live in is drastically changing the way brands engage with consumers, and vice versa. Today’s consumer does not shy away from making their comments, suggestions, and concerns heard through digital mediums such as social media (Instagram, Periscope, Twitter). They want a highly personalized experience but don’t what to be bothered beyond the point of sale (POS).
At this years event we’ll bring together sales, marketing and IT leaders and dive into highly interactive and insightful sessions around:
– Understanding the new consumer
– Mapping the path to purchase
– Consumer analytics
– Disruptive consumer engagement
– And our favorite retail execution & promotion compliance.
Speakers for the CGT Sales & Marketing Summit Will Include:
– Bruce Fleming, Retired Executive Vice President & CMO at Church & Dwight, as honorary chairperson
– Antonio Sciuto, Executive Vice President, Strategy & Business Development and CMO Consumer Acceleration for Nestlé Waters North America, who will start with the opening keynote presentation which will focus on the new consumer and understanding their unique shopping habits.
– Michelle Adams, Founder & President of Marketing Brainology, who will be speak on leveraging science for consumer engagement
– Maria Keller, Global Director, IT Marketing for the Kellogg Company, who will give a look into the company’s digital journey to the path of purchase
– Mary M. Rodgers, Director of Marketing Communications at Cuisinart and Waring, who will discuss consumer analytics and what value can be derived through data
We are looking forward to attending the CGT Summit and having insightful discussions on these and other best practice sessions (more to be announced shortly).
Are you attending the Summit? Let’s connect!
Latest posts by Seth Nagle (see all)
Comments are closed.